CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

righttt. so just now my sis came over to pick me up to go over to her place.. was all happy to see danny and all.. and yar i did see him. but im not all smiles.

he told my mom and i.. ( fine.. he told my mom and i was there. ) that, he's leaving next month to go to newyork to study. for about 2 - 3 years. my mom got all teary when she heard him.. and hell.. i almost teared.. and he's leaving in the middle of next month. latest would be 20sth december.. and i wont see him for 2 - 3 years.. i mean hell. he's my favourite brother.. and knowing him.. chances are he most probably wont come back to singapore even after the studying cos he had never liked it here.. always prefered the states.. so.. its like.. saying the last goodbye soon kinda thing?.

and i dont need those gap, old navy and triple five soul clothes he bought for me.. i dont need those teen vouge.. all these cant make up for the past few months where ive not seen him.. all these cant make up for the next few years that im not gonna see him.. i'd return him everything he had bought for me.. just for him to stay in singapore..

and when he pat my head just now.. just like how he used to when i was younger.. i was on the verge of crying.. okay fine.. hell.. i teared.. thought of all the things he did for me.. all the things he said to me.. everything.. shucks. fine.. im tearing now.. ugh. hate myself.

so i was talking to my sis just now while we were at the balcony alone.. and i kinda cried cos like reality sinked in and i know i most probably wont see danny for a long time.. it will be amazing if he would ever call.. he tendered in his resignation and all.. yar.

he's leaving soon and i dont know when he'll be back again. right. i've got to learn to live with that.. sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home